The Tax Procedures Act, 2015
Transactions Requiring a PIN (First Schedule)
The followng transactions require a pin:-
- Registration of titles and stamping of instruments.
- Approval of development plans
- Payment of water deposits.
- Registration of motor vehicles, transfer of motor vehicles, and licensing of motor vehicles.
- Registration of business names.
- Registration of companies.
- Underwriting of insurance policies.
- Trade licensing.
- Importation of goods and customs clearing and forwarding.
- Payment of deposits for power connections.
- All contracts to GoK and public bodies.
- Bank accounts, investment bank accounts.