Questions & Answers    
Account name: 


Taxation of Non Resident

id : 86   cat : Business Tax   
Hi CPAs someone please remind me how to tax a foreigner who has a work permit and has a company which is incorporated in Kenya. What rates apply to his employment income if he works for his company.
Asked by : David Ngatho
 DOQ : 2016-10-11 15:21:00
   David Ngatho
Normal PAYE rates as he is a resident
   Vincent Mungai    Vincent Mungai  2016-10-11 15:22:00

Other Answers

my Suggested answer
(0) @2014-2019 All rights reserved
Powered by :