Questions & Answers    
Account name: 


Dealing withWithholding VAT

id : 64   cat : Value Added Tax   
Good people kindly help me Lest I fall into that trap of not knowing. We have been appointed withholding VAT agent. I held 6% from Kenya power last month. The figure is now showing in my bill as unpaid. How do I go about it?
Asked by : Floice Anyango
 DOQ : 2016-08-23 06:51:00
   Floice Anyango

Other Answers


If the amount witheld has been paid to KRA..just pass a journal... Dr -KPLC acnt Cr- VAT WHT act. When u pay Dr-VAT WHT act Cr:Bank Acnt. @ Floice...i get you, once you pay..KPLC will get a certificate from KRA and
 votesDOWN : 0    votesUP : 0
: Njenga Moses  DOA   2016-08-23 07:06:00

my Suggested answer
(0) @2014-2020 All rights reserved
Powered by :