Questions & Answers    
Account name: 


Refund on Itax

id : 53   cat : Value Added Tax   
Any person conversant with I tax to assist me. How do we file such refund in the itax system? Or is it done manually?
Asked by : Samuel Ngicho
 DOQ : 2016-07-18 03:58:00
   Samuel Ngicho
To claim VAT one must have a tax invoice.
   John Muiruri    John Muiruri  2016-07-19 07:19:00
Nb.the lorry must be used to sell vatable goods for you to claim VAT
   Henry Wairidi    Henry Wairidi  2016-07-19 05:15:00

Other Answers

my Suggested answer
(0) @2014-2019 All rights reserved
Powered by :